Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Tomlinson Mike Tomlinson is offline

Default re-filling laser toner cartidges

In article , Lobster davidlobsterpot
writes

I've heard good and bad reports of using recycled cartridges but never
seemed to be able to get a concensus on it... is the quality down to
that of the recycled hardware? the way it's refilled? the quality of the
actual toner used? Any/all of the above?

All of the above.

We have a lot of laser printers at work. Generally, recycled B&W
cartridges are alright, but no more than that. Colour ones have been a
disaster - they don't last long and leak toner inside the printer.

I specify that we now use original cartridges only. It's not my money,
and they go in and Just Work until they run empty.

--
(\__/)
(='.'=) Bunny says Windows 7 is Vi$ta reloaded.