Posted to uk.d-i-y
A.Lee A.Lee is offline

Default re-filling laser toner cartidges

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,wrote :

Has anyone any experience of doing this.
I want to refill some Lexmark C530 ones.
Hints and tips appreciated

I bought a kit off Ebay for my Samsung. Just followed the instructions and
it was fine.

On a contrary view, I filled my Samsung, and it printed terribly
afterwards, and I also got a coating of toner powder over the table when
I did it, which was a pain to clean.
I bought a refurb'd toner for it eventually, around £15 more than the
refill kit, and well worth it for the hassle involved.
Horses for courses.

Alan.