Posted to alt.home.repair
gpsman gpsman is offline

Default availability of sheet ABS or suitable substitute?

On Jun 28, 11:24*pm, Steve Daniels wrote:
On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 19:58:11 -0700 (PDT), against all advice,
something compelled gpsman , to say:

* * On Jun 28, 1:27*pm, Smitty Two wrote:
* * In article ,
* * *Nate Nagel wrote:

* * I don't know where to find same (although I bet I could order it from
* * McMaster-Carr.)

* * And that option is unsuitable because?

* * He's a nitwit.

No, he's not. *He restores Studebakers, and apparently likes to
putter about the house. *He includes a little story with his
requests, which make his posts more entertaining than what is
usually found here.

Non sequitur/s.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/non+sequitur

Apparently, you have a short attention span. *It's nothing of
which to be ashamed, but you ought not to case aspersions upon
those who do not.

Another non sequitur.

You seem to suffer similar severe limitations of mental capacity and
subscribe to the same logical fallacies as does the nitwit OP.

Please, continue. Abusing Usenet nitwits is among my favorite
hobbies.
-----

- gpsman