Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Weather station

"Red Green" wrote in message

http://www.pro-measure.com/ProductDe...de=PWS%2D1000T
D% 2DX

Upping you one Ed.

If it was ordered through the Zephyr site, price is the same but s&h
for UPS ground is free.

https://www.zephyrinstrument.com/Pro...e=PWS-1000TD-X

You can bet I'll be emailing them today. It is shipped from the same
place. DAS Distribution Inc.
Zephyr Instrument Division
17 Connecticut South Drive
East Granby, CT 06026

By any chance have you come across the manual for it online? Be nice to
go over before it arrives. Did not see it on supplier/mfgr site.

My status shows as shipped but all the UPS site says is that they
received electronic shipping info but do not have the pkg yet.

No manual available on line that I can find. My order was shipped and will
arrive on Monday. The shipping weight is 9 pounds. You either get a lot of
stuff or a very heavy carton.

It will be a while before I can install the computer software though, my
computer is going to the shop tomorrow and will be a few days. The other
unit I had came with two outdoor units and the temperature sensor I put
under the deck out of the direct sun. The wind and rain will go on the deck
rail for now. I don't have a really good place for them without going to
the roof. Tall trees on two sides, detached garage have to affect wind
readings.