Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Outdoor socket kit

In article ,
ARWadsworth wrote:
http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/4455291.Building_collapse__Terraced_shop_reduced_t o_rubble/

Same happened not far from here. They decided to convert an end of terrace
newsagent into an 'indian' restaurant and started excavating the cellar -
presumably for kitchens etc. And the whole lot came down. Same in
Shepherd's Bush road some years ago - exactly the same reason. But this
time mid terrace so more chaos. I can only assume cowboys were involved as
doing cellar conversions is pretty popular round here.

--
*Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.