Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Toothpaste in drain

In article ,
mm wrote:

On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 19:52:12 -0400, "William Munny"
wrote:

I had a dental hygentist say toothpaste is purely optional. It is the
brush, floss and mouthwash that is important.

Yeah, I'd sure give a lot of weight to advice from some high school graduate
whose "professional" credentials were issued after a four month course in
how to scrape tartar off teeth using a steel pick....

Maybe they continue to learn things from the dentists they work for.

The good ones learn to use cleavage to distract the patient from the job
at hand.

AFAIK Phish is right. The stannous fluoride is probably valuable
for a few years, but I wonder if it matters after a while. Maybe not.