Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Varmint Control

Tom Del Rosso wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Ever heard of 'Turpentining an egg sucking dog'? Farmers didn't
want to kill stray dogs hanging around their property, so they would
soak a corn cob in turpentine. When the dog bothered their chickens
they would grab the dog by the tail, and drag the cob across the
dog's ass. The stiff cob would scratch the tender skin, and the
turpentine would burn like hell, so the dog took off, never to return.

Too bad we can't use it on ignorant Usenet trolls.

My father called it "giving a dog a turpentine hind". He was born in 1912
on a PA farm. I never heard anyone else mention it until now. He said
"corn cob or wire brush".

I'll buy the turpentine & wire brush, if you'll hold dimbulb.