Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Wiring in conduit

In article , "RBM"
wrote:

In all manner of things, how many people think they know how,
and don't.

Most. People are idiots, by and large. But it isn't up to me to judge
the skills of the OP. And if he misjudges his own skills, so what?
Freedom includes the freedom to shoot yourself in the foot.

All these damn rules and regulations about every tiny little thing that
might cause someone to stub their toe, annoy me. And people that are
terrified to break one of them now and again because they think they can
imagine some absolutely astronomical possibility that some catastrophe
could result, annoy me even more. Kill your family, someone postulated?
Sheesh. Better not let your wife change a light bulb, or operate a steak
knife.

So y'all can go out there and fill up your fat arteries with your
mcdonalds crap and drive five feet off the next guy's bumper at 80 miles
an hour and then go home and pray to the NEC god all ya want.