Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How2 use sink sprayer as shower nozzle?

wrote:
I want to buy a sink sprayer and hook it to the pipe
coming out of bathroom wall for the shower

I want to use this fir taking Navy showers where you
soap up, use the sink sprayer and when you let it go it
stops water flow

This would be to save water use

I cannot find the proper adapter to do this

Advice? Help?

You can purchase shower heads with a valve built in.
I've seen them with levers or the one we have at home
shuts off with a twist. You could always ask your
local jailer where you can get the push button type
that stays on for a short time then shuts off. The
same type may also be used in locker rooms at schools
where the jocks don't have enough sense to turn the
shower off on their own.

TDD