Posted to alt.home.repair
Sanity[_4_] Sanity[_4_] is offline

Default How2 use sink sprayer as shower nozzle?

wrote in message
I want to buy a sink sprayer and hook it to the pipe
coming out of bathroom wall for the shower

I want to use this fir taking Navy showers where you
soap up, use the sink sprayer and when you let it go it
stops water flow

This would be to save water use

I cannot find the proper adapter to do this

Advice? Help?

If you want to take a 'Navy shower', just turn a regular shower on and wet
yourself. Then shut the water while you lather. When you're fully lathered,
turn the shower back on to rinse. Now you can send me the money you were
going to spend on a 'sink sprayer'.