Posted to alt.home.repair
Jon Danniken[_2_] Jon Danniken[_2_] is offline

Default Painting garage wall - how protect plants?

wrote:

What kinds of plants? Hedges? When we painted our condo, we tied up
hedges to keep them from touching walls. I used strips cut from old
panty hose - nice and soft so they don't damage plants. Strips cut
from plastic bags work as well. Paint splatters probably won't hurt
most plants, but might make them homely for a while, so cover with a
tarp when ready to paint. A tarp left on too long in hot sun can
cause burn to the plants....

A white canvas tarp won't heat up the way a plastic one will.

Jon