Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Stuart Wheaton Stuart Wheaton is offline

Default OT - Judeo-Christian nation?"

wrote:
On Jun 26, 6:22 pm, "Hawke" wrote:

do. But a good zealot never quits. How about you?

Religion has no corner on zealots. We learn more every day about the
enormous complexity of DNA and the microscopic machinery that
manipulates it. We discover the fact that a single malfunction of any
part of a cell's complicated reproductive capability will render it
useless.

Patently false, there, but you never actually studied upper level
Biology did you...

We examine the eyeball and its millions of parts.

And if you set out to design one, you couldn't have done it more poorly.

And then we
go on believing and teaching that it all somehow just fell into place,

No, we know that over millions of years, a very simple light sensitive
spot was able to mutate, with billions of dead-end versions, into
something that works for us as an eye.

in spite of rapidly mounting evidence that there's absolutely no
chance it could do any such thing. That's zealotry, too.

Not really up to date on the whole field of modern Developmental
Biology, are you?