Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] Dan_Thomas_nospam@yahoo.com is offline

Default OT - Judeo-Christian nation?"

On Jun 26, 6:22 pm, "Hawke" wrote:

do. But a good zealot never quits. How about you?

Religion has no corner on zealots. We learn more every day about the
enormous complexity of DNA and the microscopic machinery that
manipulates it. We discover the fact that a single malfunction of any
part of a cell's complicated reproductive capability will render it
useless. We examine the eyeball and its millions of parts. And then we
go on believing and teaching that it all somehow just fell into place,
in spite of rapidly mounting evidence that there's absolutely no
chance it could do any such thing. That's zealotry, too.

Dan