David Binkowski

Default Bosche 4000 -7 table saw

Dude! What HD are you talking about?
The ones by me (Northern Illinois) don't even carry that saw.

All the Menards do, and those Bosch's are never on sale.

So I installed it on Linux...
"Steve Hopper" wrote in message
Good saw. I bought one, kept it two years, very satisfied with
it. Only sold it because I got a great deal on a Unisaw. That
is a great price. sdh.

Fred Wolf wrote:
I am thinking about getting a Bosche 4000 , 10" table saw

The reviews on Amazon.com all are excellant...it does seem a bit

oversized
to me,,

Home Depot has it on sale at $ 375 ,, thich is $125 cheaper than

everywhere
else

Use would be amature stuff at home,, some portability is needed...ie too
heavy= NG. too light , = not accurate

any feedback or opinions ??