Posted to uk.d-i-y
Cicero Cicero is offline

Default Can you get flexible gutter pipes/underground pipes?

On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 16:21:35 -0700, eden wrote:

I have a small front garden in a victorian cottage on farmland with no
rainwater drains, soakaways or anywhere that one could be placed. I have a
downpipe terminating in a shoe that needs extending to drain away from the
house. Using a straight gutter length to the farm track outside my house
would have to go through the gate. A flexible pipe that I could angle
through the garden and out the opposite corner would be ideal if such a
thing exists?

Could you run a section of pipe horizontally along the wall of the house
from the bottom of the downpipe to a more conveniently located discharge
shoe?

You might need to add a rodding point but that shouldn't be difficult.

Cic.

Using Ubuntu Linux
Windows shown the door