T.

Default Estate Sales, You Views

Sun, Nov 2, 2003, 9:24pm (EST-2) (WD) says:
snip It is a crime to dispose them so cheaply what you have collected
during your lifetime.
What do you think?

I think if you want any tool(s), or anything else, to go to someone
specific, put in your will.

On the other hand, if your relative(s) dispose of expensive tools
for low prices, they deserve to get less than they could.

I still remember a tool chest I was promised many times. But,
either it didn't get in the will, or they disregarded the will, because
I was out of the country, and never read the will. About 4'X3'X2.5',
and full of wooden planes, saws, etc. As an example, the dozen or more
planes went for $1 each. At least the relatives got shafted on the
prices. I don't think they got $50 for the whole lot, including the
chest.

Once my kids get my stuff, they're free to do whatever they want
with it. Keep it, sell it, dump it in the trash. I'm gonna have other
things on my mind, so I'm not worrying about it.

JOAT
My aim is to get through life peacefully, with as little interferrnce
from human beings as possible.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 3 Nov 2003.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...OMETUNESILIKE/