Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Small Engine Repair

dpb wrote in :

AZ Nomad wrote:
On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 15:22:45 -0400, mcp6453
wrote:
Oren wrote:
On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 15:09:16 -0400, mcp6453
wrote:

I'd love to learn how to fix small engines, but none of my local
tech schools offers classes any longer. Are the only courses
available online? It's pretty hard to do a hands-on class online.
Find a free dead engine on Craigslist and resurrect it from the
dead.

Too many gaskets and pins for the uninitiated.

That is only true if you're incapable of reading a book and following
instructions.

That would be my suggestion--go to local library and peruse their
collection to see what looks like what you might like for your own.

Or use amazon.com if you're not inclined to travel that far...

There are any number of books on the subject to choose from.

--

Google produced the trusted Chilton name on one. Check your library,
bookstore or online bookstore.

"Chilton's Guide to Small Engine Repair-Up to 20 Hp"