Posted to rec.woodworking

Default graph paper

You can make graph paper by having an excel sheet - define cell size
and print the cell boundaries - can have them heavy or such as well....

Martin

J. Clarke wrote:
Paul Fisher wrote:
I have a wood chair project I have plans for. two of the pieces have
curves and double back. about 3 ft long. the plans show the cutout
lines on a graph about one inch squares. where to I get that paper
or do I just get butcher paper and draw my own?

Google "graph paper roll" and you should find a number of sources. Here's
one http://www.eaieducation.com/531109.html. Note that I have not done
business with that company and have no idea whether they are or are not
reputable.