Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default Weather station

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

If, as a result of your comparison, your new device is still inaccurate,
call the company that made it. I'm sure they would rather make it right
than have their name mentioned here.

I called and they told me the spec is +/- 2 degrees. At that much of a
differential, I'd not have bought it. At this point I think I'm going to
return it and buy another brand with more accuracy.

Sadly a lot of stuff seems to have really Mickey Mouse specs.

Davis instruments makes nice stuff but are a little more spendy:

http://www.davisnet.com/

Oregon scientific also makes good stuff:

http://www2.oregonscientific.com/sho...?cid=2&scid=84