Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default Questions About Dowsing For Water (Long!)

On Jun 23, 9:04*pm, Steve Barker wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:
In article , harry k wrote:
On Jun 23, 4:23=A0am, (Doug Miller) wrote:
In article =
..com, Red wrote:
This subject is just like arguing politics or religion - neither side
will change their viewpoint. =A0Those of us who have had it work on many
occasions and know it works will never convince those who will never
get off their dead asses and try it.
I'll be convinced as soon as I see it demonstrated under controlled
conditions. You claim to "have had it work on many occasions" -- go claim=
your
million dollars.

Or explain why you're unwilling to be tested under controlled conditions.
Or perhaps you could read what I have written where I said they have
failed me?

In other words... IT DOESN'T WORK. When you "succeeded" the obvious
explanation is that you ALREADY KNEW where the item was.

my father in law certainly did NOT know where the 1" iron line a quarter
mile long from the spring up ontop the hill was when he had that old man
* come out and 'witch' it for him. *dug down to the line the first time.- Hide quoted text -

I dowsed a buried water line for a neighbor. I had never been on his
place but I traced it from the spring to a stanpipe. Again there were
clues that that was where it should be.

Harry K