Posted to rec.woodworking
dicko dicko is offline

Default graph paper

On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 06:04:51 -0400, Phisherman
wrote:

On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 05:50:43 -0400, "Paul Fisher"
wrote:

I have a wood chair project I have plans for. two of the pieces have curves
and double back. about 3 ft long. the plans show the cutout lines on a
graph about one inch squares. where to I get that paper or do I just get
butcher paper and draw my own?

Try at a hobby shop. Or, you can print out graph paper with 1"
squares then glue sheets together. I have used brown paper and drew
my own lines (I have a drafting table and T-square that make this task
quick and easy, but a table with a nice edge and square will work
too).

If you dont mind taping 8 1/2 x 11 pieces of paper together, just
google "graphpaper from your printer". there are all sorts of sites
with free graphpaper.