Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker[_5_] Steve Barker[_5_] is offline

Default Questions About Dowsing For Water (Long!)

Doug Miller wrote:
In article , harry k wrote:
On Jun 23, 4:23=A0am, (Doug Miller) wrote:
In article =

..com, Red wrote:
This subject is just like arguing politics or religion - neither side
will change their viewpoint. =A0Those of us who have had it work on many
occasions and know it works will never convince those who will never
get off their dead asses and try it.
I'll be convinced as soon as I see it demonstrated under controlled
conditions. You claim to "have had it work on many occasions" -- go claim=

your
million dollars.

Or explain why you're unwilling to be tested under controlled conditions.

Or perhaps you could read what I have written where I said they have
failed me?

In other words... IT DOESN'T WORK. When you "succeeded" the obvious
explanation is that you ALREADY KNEW where the item was.

the irrigation guys i used to work with certainly did NOT know where all
the irrigation line were/are that they find regularly with this method.