Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Stereotypes of "liberals" vs "conservatives"

" wrote:

On Jun 22, 10:23 pm, "Hawke" wrote:

We have three good choices for quality health care, four actually. Being
French or Canadian, being filthy rich, or being a member of congress. God
Damn it!, I don't qualify for any of them. Wouldn't you know it. Being a
member of the unwashed masses sucks.

Hawke

I think it ought to be a requirement that members of Congress have to
use only whatever government health plan they come up with.

If they were forced to use the limited VA health care system, some
would never finish their time in office because the treatment or
procedure they need would be denied.