Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve W.[_2_] Steve W.[_2_] is offline

Default OT - What to do with an old TV

Buerste wrote:
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
With the advent of digital OTA television, many people are choosing to
get rid of old televisions..some of them very nice.

Any uses for an older television other than the obvious use it with a
converter box?

Thanks

There might be an charity organization that would be able to use them.

I just got two donated to out fire dept. Both 25" units in great
condition. They will be connected up to use for training videos and
such. MUCH cheaper than a projector and easier to use. I don't know why
half of these people are running out to get new sets anyway. Just get
any of the newer DVD/Video units with a tuner and use the TV only as a
monitor.

--
Steve W.