Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default OT Stereotypes of "liberals" vs "conservatives"

wrote:
On Jun 22, 10:23 pm, "Hawke" wrote:

We have three good choices for quality health care, four actually.
Being French or Canadian, being filthy rich, or being a member of
congress. God Damn it!, I don't qualify for any of them. Wouldn't
you know it. Being a member of the unwashed masses sucks.

Hawke

I think it ought to be a requirement that members of Congress have to
use only whatever government health plan they come up with.

I think it ought to be a requirement that Congrescritters have to live on
the same amount of income their latest brilliant tax plan leaves for the
average working stiff. But that's not going to happen either.

The Founders really should have institutionalized the watering of the tree
of liberty.