Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default OT Stereotypes of "liberals" vs "conservatives"

On Jun 23, 8:51*am, " wrote:
On Jun 22, 10:23*pm, "Hawke" wrote:

We have three good choices for quality health care, four actually. Being
French or Canadian, being filthy rich, or being a member of congress. God
Damn it!, I don't qualify for any of them. Wouldn't you know it. Being a
member of the unwashed masses sucks.

Hawke

I think it ought to be a requirement that members of Congress have to
use only whatever government health plan they come up with.

Hear, Hear!

I have heard it said that the quickest way to solve the healthcare
mess is to either have congress get the same care we get, or we get
the same care congress currently gets.