Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ivan Vegvary Ivan Vegvary is offline

Default OT Above gorund swimming pools

"stryped" wrote in message
My kids and wife are wanting an above ground swimming pool. Money is
kind of tight and was wondering if a person could buy a used on off
craigslist or if a used pool is not a good idea. Are they hard to
install yourself?

Thanks!

Hi Stryped,
I bought a used pool many, many years back. Prior to buying I checked out
the price of a new liner. Was quite expensive ($350±) at the retail level
but was able to cajole a manufacturer to sell me one at a wholesale price.
Claimed I wanted to try out their liner on a customer pool to see if I could
recommend for other jobs. Considerable savings. More than 50%.

In my instance the pool price was $100. That's pretty cheap for all the
metal, railings, ladders, pumping systems etc. etc.

Ivan Vegvary