Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jules[_2_] Jules[_2_] is offline

Default re-painting French-style windows

On Tue, 23 Jun 2009 11:35:13 +0100, tony sayer wrote:
Jeezz ... where is here in the USofA Jules?..

Middle of Minnesota, more or less. I believe the weather patterns are such
that we get a lot of the cold stuff coming down from Canada over winter,
which is why the winters are so harsh - but it tends to work the other way
in Summer, with warm air coming up from the south and giving us long, hot
periods.

Tornado activity's generally much further south, but that doesn't seem to
stop the odd stray coming up this way (none so far this year, but we had a
few warnings and one touch down about 15 miles away last year)

cheers

Jules