Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jk jk is offline

Default Britain's answer to knife crime

Gerald Miller wrote:

OTOH, a couple years latter, I was called in to regional office
during a site visit after a shopping expedition. On approaching the
check in screening point, wearing the above mentioned photo card, I
made the comment - "You won't believe what is in that brief case" (I
was prepared to have them ask the airport manager to hold it till I
came back the next week for my vehicle), The response was "In that
case I won't look at the X-Ray!
Gerry :-)}

When passing through security in REno, when they were going to swab my
Laptop and case, I informed them that I had been working in a
munitions disposal area. THey decided not to swab it, because of the
amount of paperwork they had to do if it went off.
jk