Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Harold and Susan Vordos Harold and Susan Vordos is offline

Default Pencil question

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Mon, 22 Jun 2009 18:57:06 -0400, the infamous "Ed Huntress"
scrawled the following:

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Listen, young fella, if you were over 60, you'd know better. d8-)

Only 51 and got carded yesterday.

Wes

'Didn't believe you were really a senior citizen, eh? That's happened to
me
in reverse several times. They offer me senior rates. I angrily decline.

I'm pretty gray at the ripe old age of 55, so I take the discounts,
telling them I'm a youngun only _after_ I've paid.

I let them get angry instead of me. g

Smart. I take the discount for haircuts. It's only fair. There isn't much
to cut these days.

--
Ed Huntress

Heh! Haircuts?

Some guys even shave.

I still have most of my hair, slightly taller forehead than when I was in
high school. I get a haircut at least twice each year, need it, or not.

Haven't put a razor to my face since 1964. Don't expect I'll be doing it in
the near future, either.

Harold