Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Pencil question

On Mon, 22 Jun 2009 18:56:43 -0400, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:

"RAM³" wrote:

CAD is handy when you have enough power to run the 'puter but it's easier
to use "old tech" when doodling at the coffee shop. grin

Being able to sketch something so I can make another is a pretty handy skill I retained.

Yeah, those old technical/mechanical drawing class skills still come
in handy, don't they?

--
The best and safest thing is to keep a balance in your life,
acknowledge the great powers around us and in us. If you can