Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Questions About Dowsing For Water (Long!)

In article , " wrote:
On Jun 22, 4:55=A0pm, (Doug Miller) wrote:
Anyway, wife & I buy a place in the "country" 10 years ago. =A0

[snip long (and possibly tall) tale]

Yes, Doug, I said it was a long post in the subject line.

So, having written such a long post, what would I gain from making it
up (what you meant by "tall tale"), walking around in the 95 degree
heat at noon today seeing if I was crazy? I'll ask again, what is the
explanation for finding things I didn't know were there?

The most obvious explanation is that -- by your own description -- you were
out there _looking_for_something_. It's hardly surprising that you found
something.

Again -- if you really believe in this stuff, just demonstrate it under
controlled conditions, and you're an instant millionaire.