Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default How do I kill a mulberry bush/tree once and for all?

Steve Daniels wrote in
:

On Mon, 22 Jun 2009 09:32:06 -0700 (PDT), against all advice,
something compelled JIMMIE , to say:

We spent most of the day blasting pine stumps withh dynamite.
Toward the end of the day there was a big oak stump left and the
last of the dynamite had failed to do the job. He had heard about
using fertilizer/ deisel fuel but had never tried it. He figured
it couldnt be as powerful as the dynamite so he mixed up about
200lbs of the stuff in a portable cement mixer and stuffed the
hollow core of the oak stump with it.

And . . . ?

I don't think the OP wants to set off an explosion right next to his house.

certainly not one powerful enough to blast out a tree stump;it would trash
his foundation,blow out windows,and probably wreck walls.

It also would annoy the police.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik