Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Questions About Dowsing For Water (Long!)

In article , " wrote:
I'm late getting in on this thread, but here goes anyway. I recognize
some of the names on this thread from other newsgroups and have a
great deal of respect for them, Doug, Dan.. In any case I did not
know there was so much controversy about water dowsing, or witching or
whatever you like to call it until I read this. I read The Skeptical
Inquirer several times as an undergrad when I worked in the
library..don't recall any articles about this topic, but, if there
were, I probably skipped over them for juicier stuff like bashing Uri
Geller.

Anyway, wife & I buy a place in the "country" 10 years ago.

[snip long (and possibly tall) tale]

If you're convinced you can do it, just contact the James Randi Educational
Foundation, and demonstrate your ability under controlled conditions. You'll
become an instant millionaire.