J.B. Bobbitt

Default Source for reverse (left) thread nut?

I once tried to find a 5 mm ID left-hand 5 mm nut to replace the the lost
nut that was supposed to hold the fan onto the fan-clutch assembly on the
'Murican-made mini-van. I searched the entire NorCal area, including the SF
Bay area.

I ended up replacing the fan-clutch assembly for $170. Actually, THEY ended
up replacing it, it was under warranty.

-JBB

"Hylourgos" wrote in message
m...
Hi,

Can someone direct me to a cheap source for reverse thread nuts? I
need one for my trimmer, but the mail-order parts distributor (for
Ryobi)P wants $13 for one. I'd like to find something more reasonable.

Thanks,