Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected][_2_] norminn@earthlink.net[_2_] is offline

Default How do I kill a mulberry bush/tree once and for all?

wrote:
I have a mulberry under my deck. It's really getting out of control.
I chop it off every year, but I know that's just a Band-Aid.

Last year I cut it off, drilled deep holes in the stump, and dumped in
Roundup concentrate. Didn't even skip a beat. It's bigger and badder
than ever.

Roundup works on leaves. Cut the tree to the ground. When it develops
3 or 4 leaves, spray or paint the leaves with Roundup. On waxy or heavy
leaves, it sometimes takes 2 or 3 applications. It will work.