Posted to alt.home.repair
Jon Danniken[_2_] Jon Danniken[_2_] is offline

Default Not a Peep From the Landlord

Smitty Two wrote:
"Colbyt" wrote:

Actually a lot of them never had "credit". The moronic loan
companies loaned money to people I would not rent to.

And we wonder how the "crisis" came about?

The people with the money demanded more loans to buy. The loan
companies, far from being "moronic," supplied the loans.

More like the guidelines for loaning money for homes were relaxed due to the
incessant whining from groups such as Acorn and idiots such as Ted Kennedy.
You see, to those individuals, it just wasn't "fair" that people who were
too risky to loan money to didn't own their own homes.

That is what started this whole ball rolling.

Jon