Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Daniels Steve Daniels is offline

Default How do I kill a mulberry bush/tree once and for all?

On Mon, 22 Jun 2009 09:32:06 -0700 (PDT), against all advice,
something compelled JIMMIE , to say:

We spent most of the day blasting pine stumps withh dynamite. Toward
the end of the day there was a big oak stump left and the last of the
dynamite had failed to do the job. He had heard about using
fertilizer/ deisel fuel but had never tried it. He figured it couldnt
be as powerful as the dynamite so he mixed up about 200lbs of the
stuff in a portable cement mixer and stuffed the hollow core of the
oak stump with it.

And . . . ?

--

Don't worry about people stealing an idea. If it's original, you will
have to ram it down their throats.