Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default How do I kill a mulberry bush/tree once and for all?

On Jun 22, 8:58*am, wrote:
I have a mulberry under my deck. *It's really getting out of control.
I chop it off every year, but I know that's just a Band-Aid.

Last year I cut it off, drilled deep holes in the stump, and dumped in
Roundup concentrate. *Didn't even skip a beat. *It's bigger and badder
than ever.

Copper sulfate mixed with water poured at the stump and copper nails
in the tree might do something over years, dig a hole for the copper
so it doesnt run off. Roundup only works on leaves, if you can cover
the good plants with plastic drop cloths for a few hours you can spray
it, The Company would best direct you on time needed to cure but I
think its maybe 20-45 minutes. Dont you like the berries?