Posted to rec.woodworking
charlie charlie is offline

Default Safe way to carry dust remote

"Lee Michaels" wrote in message

"Dave" wrote

I bought my remotepower device from Grizzly. It came with 2 remotes. Each
had a key chain hooked to them. I have one hanging on my tablesaw and
one on a nail hanging by my jointer which is close to the various dust
collector direction valves I have piped to various machines. WORKS for
me!!!

I have seen that type of thing work well. I worked in a basement shop for
awhile where the remotes all hung off the ceiling.

The other thing I saw was to tie a big peice of orange safety tape off of
it. Ya know, that type of stuff used at crime scenes and traffic
accidents. That way you just look for the dash of color against the
dust/tool background.

do what the middle school my wife taught at did.

tie it to a toilet seat.