Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_5_] Leon[_5_] is offline

Default Wobble Dado

"Robatoy" wrote in message
snip

That looks like a nice solution. I usually used my calipers to set the
stack, but I always seem to be re-shimming for that last RCH.
I always thought the RAS was a better machine for cutting dados in
narrower boards, like shelving uprights, because the depth approach is
so radically different than the dado on a table-saw, which doesn't
account for variations in material thickness. Neither does the dado
made with a hand-held router account for material thickness
differences. Today's plywood is all over the place.

We, Swingman and I have been testing his set in his shop for 2 or 3 years
now, it is pretty much fumble proof.