Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_5_] Leon[_5_] is offline

Default Wobble Dado

"Puckdropper" puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote in message
He says... after encouraging me to look at a box joint a few weeks ago.
;-) I'm just poking fun, Lew.

I've been looking at my stacked dado options, but will have to save up
for it. Until then, I'll keep trying to work with the tool I have.

I use a Forrest Dado King stacked dado set and it is very nice, and
expensive.

If I were to do it again, I'd go with the Freud stacked dado set that uses a
"detent dial" on the outer blade to fine tune the width of of the dado with
out using shims. About the same price as what I paid for the Forrest set.

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?p...3&filter=freud