Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

Default Wobble Dado

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
"Tanus" wrote:

Sorry, Puck, but I'm coming out on Lew's side as well. I have neither,
but I do have an assortment of tools that require me to fiddle and fart
and **** around til they work - sorta. These cheapie tools have butchered
more projects than I care to list.

It amazes me that some are willing to fiddle-**** with a cheap ass, poor
excuse for a dado, but will spend large amounts for another tool such as a
drill, a miter gauge, etc.

Guess it is a matter of priorities.

A good stacked dado is a large investment in a speciality tool, and maybe
can't be justified by some; however, as Max as suggested, there is an
alternate solution which is within reach of most, namely a router /W/ a
straight bit, a slab of 3/4 MDF, and a couple of saw horses.

I just have a problem with a wobble dado, IMHO, it is strictly a POS.

Lew

I think it's more of a NEG. G

Max