Posted to sci.electronics.repair
ian field[_2_] ian field[_2_] is offline

Default Search for Nikkai customer services.

A search on google for: "nikkai customer services" drew a blank - can anyone
help on this score?

My problem is, I bought a "bare bones" (fit your own HDD) twin tuner
freeview PVR (Nikkai A52HF) at what I thought was a bargain price.

When I set it up to the TV I found that the EPG and record selection system
was total crap and virtually unusable, I have been trying to find out
whether there are on-air firmware upgrades like with other PVRs that might
at some future date correct these problems.

TIA.