Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
The Phantom The Phantom is offline

Default Two transistor feedback pair. - Page1.pdf

On Sun, 14 Jun 2009 16:08:47 +0100, "ian field"
wrote:

Does anyone know where I can find more info on the two transistor feedback
pair (I think some people call it a "shunt series pair")?

Having spent much of Saturday googling I only found coincidental mentions of
the circuit in other articles - I had hoped to also find some info on the
history of the development of the circuit.

Can anyone help?

TIA.

I'm sure you found this during your searches, but perhaps you didn't have
access to the paper itself.

There aren't any references to earlier work by anyone other than Ghausi
himself, so perhaps he is the originator of the circuit. It lacks the
final feedback from the output which AOE shows.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Page1.pdf (0, 31 views)