Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
ian field[_2_] ian field[_2_] is offline

Default Two transistor feedback pair.

"Tom Del Rosso" wrote in message

ian field wrote:

A much better solution has come within my reach - someone on
News:alt.binaries.e-book.technical very kindly posted the whole book
for me.

The whole of AoE? I own a copy, so fair use allows me to get it, but I
don't see it there. What's the subject on the posts?

zero, and remove the last word.

The full subject line starts Re REQ: The Art of Electronics, in Xnews I
simply enter "The Art of Electronics" in the filter and it finds it
instantly, alternatively you could sort by "From" and scroll down to "B" the
sender signed as "Bongo" - it was their only post when I checked that method
(I was looking to see if they'd posted anything else interesting).