Phil Crow

Default Estate Sales, You Views

Well said. You been taking lessons from Tom Watson g?

-Phil Crow

"Sweet Sawdust" wrote in message ...
Not far from where I set is a shed/shop full of wood working tools, once
owned by a man who spent many hours working with them. They have set there
idle for 10+ years a monument to him. Dirt and rust now cover the once
polished cast iron, dark cold silence broods where once was light, warmth
and the sound of creation. My tools have become my friends and companions
even though they are cold hard metal, every ding, worn spot, stain are known
to me and tell stories. When I no longer need them or can use them I would
prefer they go to someone who will use and treasure them as I have, not set
cold and idle as a useless monument to my memory. I have old used tools
from people I don't even know and every I use them the unknown person who
cared for them before me is remembered and Lives for a few more seconds
through his/her shared use of a tool.
"WD" wrote in message

snip