Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis[_5_] mac davis[_5_] is offline

Default Are cyanoacrylates all created equal?

On Sat, 20 Jun 2009 10:12:06 -0400, "J. Clarke" wrote:

rich wrote:
CA is used in the RC Airplane hobby - a lot, and they recommend
storing CA glue in the freezer to keep it fresh. I am lucky to have
a "guy's fridge" in the shop, and the freezer section is perfect for
6-7 bottles of glue, including the opened ones. I get them from
Tower Hobby, on line. I thought I was the only one who used CA to
"fix" woodworking projects.

I think you'll find that a lot of pen turners use it as a finish.

And a lot of pen turners get paper towels glued to their fingers, too.. DAMHIKT

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing