Posted to alt.home.repair
scorpionleather scorpionleather is offline

Default Pool replastering DIY how-to guides?

"AZ Nomad" wrote in message
is that what he told you?

Yes, mostly because he was concerned about the cracks and he felt that if I
replastered without doing structural fixes about the soil settling
(basically rebuild the entire pool) then I'd be wasting a whole lot of money
on a costly replastering job since the pool is so big (if I had the money in
the first place). So as a band-aid until the whole structural things can be
addressed, my best bet would be epoxy which seals pretty well. This just
adds to my back-and-forth confusion between plaster and epoxy but I trust
his opinion because he looked at my pool in person and he's building several
of them in my same neighborhood.