Posted to alt.home.repair
CWLee CWLee is offline

Default Shower Touch-up

Background: My shower enclosure was installed new 29 years
ago. It works fine. There are two soap
dishes/holders/shelves molded into it, one on each corner.
On the one that has received the most use over the years the
white coating has rubbed away in several places, none larger
than 1/16" diameter. What appears to be metal is showing
through at those places.

What suggestions do you guys have for something I can buy at
HD or Lowe's to touch-up those bare spots so they don't
spread or grow thinner?

Thanks.

--
CWLee